Not looking for free but rather a good match

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Lilysmum      .      24 Sep 2020

Single female in Ontario, Canada looking to try to get pregnant in Jan/Feb 2021. I have been researching sperm donor paid websites and have not found suitable donors so far.
    I want full legal rights to my child and will raise them myself. I have no problem with a father who wants to meet their child and be in their life with boundaries and legal paper work.
    I have an 8 year old dog who loves children, she’s very kind. I live alone in a condo and have a government job ten years in. Very stable and secure environment for a child, overly excited potential grandparents and friends.

1 post Replies

Single female in Ontario, Canada looking to try to get pregnant in Jan/Feb 2021. I have been researching sperm donor paid websites and have not found suitable donors so far.
    I want full legal rights to my child and will raise them myself. I have no problem with a father who wants to meet their child and be in their life with boundaries and legal paper work.
    I have an 8 year old dog who loves children, she’s very kind. I live alone in a condo and have a government job ten years in. Very stable and secure environment for a child, overly excited potential grandparents and friends.

Willing to help ,any kind of donation. I know what it's like to want a baby so bad. I can also do any kind of testing you like before hand: )

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW