Michigan donor willing to help you.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Andvari      .      27 Jul 2020

I am a white male, 37; salt and pepper hair, blue eyes, 6’3”, clean and disease free. Willing to help any female interested in wanting a baby for yourself or your family to be. Easy going and willing to help. Can discuss method you or you and your partner are comfortable with to try and conceive. I only wish to help if I can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’m around the Grand Rapids/Caledonia area in Michigan.

9 Replies

Andvari on 27 Jul 2020

I am a white male, 37; salt and pepper hair, blue eyes, 6’3”, clean and disease free. Willing to help any female interested in wanting a baby for yourself or your family to be. Easy going and willing to help. Can discuss method you or you and your partner are comfortable with to try and conceive. I only wish to help if I can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’m around the Grand Rapids/Caledonia area in Michigan.

Hi is this still available? Thank you. Glenny

Yes, I am still available to help. How would you like to talk to communicate details?

I too am in the GR area and would like to learn more about you!
    -Amanda

I sent you a message Mrsdink. Feel free to reply back with questions.

misty81u on 22 Aug 2020

I am interested, but not sure how this works.

Well misty81u, I would need to have a way to communicate with you to find out how you would like to proceed. Do you use any messaging service or social apps?

If interested, let me know a way to contact you. Or if you have a subscription with coparents, my user is Andvari. Send a message with any info you want to know.

shelby04 on 05 Sep 2020

send me a message please, im intrested

tinman39 on 12 Oct 2020

My wife and I are looking for a donor and we are in Kalamazoo. We would live to learn more about you and possibly meet up. Please let us know if your interested and/or available. Thank you for your time.

Feel free to message me with what your looking for and how you both would want the donation received and will get back to you as soon as I can activate the membership again to give email or number to talk more.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW