Exploring finding a Black woman coparent in NY

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Brooklyn      .      15 Oct 2020

I'm a single 36yo Black [discreet bisexual] man, new to this site. I'm 6ft of Nigerian and Jamaican heritage. I was raised Christian in a 2 parent household. I'm a communications professional/creative who enjoys travel and adventures. I've been putting a lot of thought into what I want in the next 2 years and a child is a priority.
    While a strict coparent would be great, if this could lead to a romantic partnership as well that would be ideal. In a coparent situation, the two of us buying a 2-3 family home to create a stable home would be perfect. I'm in Brooklyn now, but the pandemic has broadened where I'm open to settling.
    The perfect coparent has a stable career, is open-minded, and is a great collaborater. I'm not in a rush because getting this as close to perfect is needed for the mental and the emotional health of a child.

1 post Replies

I'm a single 36yo Black [discreet bisexual] man, new to this site. I'm 6ft of Nigerian and Jamaican heritage. I was raised Christian in a 2 parent household. I'm a communications professional/creative who enjoys travel and adventures. I've been putting a lot of thought into what I want in the next 2 years and a child is a priority.
    While a strict coparent would be great, if this could lead to a romantic partnership as well that would be ideal. In a coparent situation, the two of us buying a 2-3 family home to create a stable home would be perfect. I'm in Brooklyn now, but the pandemic has broadened where I'm open to settling.
    The perfect coparent has a stable career, is open-minded, and is a great collaborater. I'm not in a rush because getting this as close to perfect is needed for the mental and the emotional health of a child.

I am a 42 yo black female with one child. I would like to have one more asap. I would like to talk to you further if this sounds like a possible match.

Return to CoParents in USA

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW