6'5'' DOCTOR giving FREE SPERM

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by BustosM      .      12 Jun 2020

Hello,

I'm a medical student (soon-to-be gynecologist) and I'm 6'5'' so my classmates often tell me I should be helping people who want to start families! I'd be honored to help those in need so I will offer my services free of charge. Everybody deserves healthy genes.

I speak 3 foreign languages (Spanish, Hindi, and Japanese [moderately]) because it makes patient communication easier. I am of course healthy; my profession mandates it. So I've never smoked a cigarette nor used illicit drugs, etc. I grew up here in NYC and am not willing to travel outside of NYC to deliver a sample so if you live far away you will have to come meet me halfway. Message me for any details, questions or arrangements.

44 Replies

BustosM on 12 Jun 2020

Hello,

I'm a medical student (soon-to-be gynecologist) and I'm 6'5'' so my classmates often tell me I should be helping people who want to start families! I'd be honored to help those in need so I will offer my services free of charge. Everybody deserves healthy genes.

I speak 3 foreign languages (Spanish, Hindi, and Japanese [moderately]) because it makes patient communication easier. I am of course healthy; my profession mandates it. So I've never smoked a cigarette nor used illicit drugs, etc. I grew up here in NYC and am not willing to travel outside of NYC to deliver a sample so if you live far away you will have to come meet me halfway. Message me for any details, questions or arrangements.

Cherri on 18 Jun 2020

Hi, are you still available

Dkaries4 on 18 Jun 2020

Hello. You sound like a good fit for me and my wife. We’re new at this so what would be the next step?

BustosM on 22 Jun 2020

Hello,

Yes, I'm still available. And the next steps would be to private message/ email me and we can detail arrangements for Artificial Insemination. I'd prefer to meet somewhere public & close to Mount Sinai Hospital; for example, Central Park, because a fresh sample is more likely to fertilize. But I am willing to ship if that's the only option available.

Also, as a doctor, I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have during the subsequent 9-month pregnancy.

LadyHayl on 25 Jun 2020

I am interested. First time on this site. I would like to hear more.

Miwhaley on 26 Jun 2020

Me and my wife are interested. Would love to talk to you more. If your still available

NikkiNew on 28 Jun 2020

I am interested but live in Spokane, WA so shipping would be our only option. Are you okay with this?

Turtle84 on 01 Jul 2020

I'm in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. Would you be willing to ship? I have been monitoring my cycle since February/March.

kv229 on 02 Jul 2020

Hey. Are you still available to donate?

LS2020 on 04 Jul 2020

Hi there if you're still interested in helping people out, I would love to speak more with you!

Rosedel on 08 Jul 2020

Hi, if you’re still available I am very interested. I am only available for shipping. Contact me if you’re available, thanks.

Binxb on 09 Jul 2020

Hello, I was wondering if this was still available? You sound like the perfect fit!

Luvpauli on 12 Jul 2020

Hi my name is paulina are you still available

Meagmad on 12 Jul 2020

I’m located in Ohio are you still available???

stgirl on 14 Jul 2020

I am definitely interested and see that you have many replies. I am definitely interested in being a recipient if possible.

I am very interested in learning more if you are still available/interested(:
    If so, please let me know a way to contact you!

VeeH90 on 16 Jul 2020

Hii I'm interested.. please let me know the next step.

Lydia on 16 Jul 2020

I am interested. I am in Seattle, so I would need you to ship. Please let me know if you are still available.

Johler on 17 Jul 2020

I see you have a lot of people interested. I’d be interested to know more about you, and your life

Tashhhy on 20 Jul 2020

I I’m interested, what’s next ?

Madstro on 21 Jul 2020

Hello, are you still giving free sperm?

DNNYA on 24 Jul 2020

Hello my wife and I are interested and I came across your profile we would love to meet you and discuss further information if you were available.

anna6112 on 01 Aug 2020

Hello. Are you still available to donate?

Cookie20 on 05 Aug 2020

Hello, my wife and i are looking for a sperm donor to start our family. We are willing to travel also. What information do you need and when are you available.?

Nriley10 on 06 Aug 2020

Hi what’s the next step I’m interested

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW